Get free WorkCover legal advice about your claim (Vic).
Hopefully you’ve been able to find the answers you need in the information on this site.
If not however, we’re happy to provide free legal advice and point you in the right direction.
Whether you are yet to lodge a claim yet (and perhaps you’re not sure whether you want to), or if you’ve got a claim on foot – you’re welcome to ask us questions.
We provide legal representation to people who have WorkCover matters. However, by contacting us and asking us questions there is no
obligation to use our services.
In fact, much of the work we do is simply advising people on their WorkCover related rights and entitlements – without necessarily providing them with formal legal representation.
You can read more about why we do what we do here.
How it works
We arrange a time to have a chat.
We’re happy to provide advice either over the phone, via email or via live chat.
Wait times before appointments take place are currently about a week.
It usually takes anywhere from about 15 – 45 minutes, depending on what your issues are.
Who is it for?
- If you haven’t lodged a claim and aren’t sure whether you should.
- If you have lodged a claim, it’s early days and you want to know what to expect, and what you might be actually be entitled to.
- If you have lodged a claim, and it has been on foot for some time and you’ve reached lump sum stage and want to know what you might be entitled to.
- You have lodged a claim and you’re having issues with WorkCover and want to know how to best deal with them.
- If you just have a WorkCover related question or two that you want some advice on and haven’t been able to find the answers on our site.
What do I get?
A WorkCover claim can be broken down into several different parts.
What we do is analyse each relevant part and provide you with comprehensive answers.
- Learn the likely costs you’ll need to pay if you hire a lawyer
- Understand exactly how legal costs work
- What you’ll likely be entitled to
- What the main hurdles are likely to be for you
- Understand how likely it is you’ll need to go to court
How it works
Ask your question/s
We can discuss your issue/s over the phone or via live chat.
We'll answer your questions. Get free and impartial advice.
We’ll make sure that your questions have been answered.
Resolve your issue and be on your way
Hopefully your question gets resolved and you can be on your way. If you wish to get further legal assistance from us, you’re able to request that.
No cost and confidential
All information is kept strictly confidential.