Dr Graeme Doig
Dr Graeme Doig is an Orthopaedic surgeon who performs assessments in Melbourne.
He is a doctor that you may be asked to see during your WorkCover claim in Victoria.
As he is an Orthopaedic surgeon, some of the conditions he can assess are:
- General orthopaedics
- Conditions of the upper limb
- Conditions of the lower limb
- Spinal conditions
- Other orthopaedic related conditions
You may be asked to see him in some of the following instances:
- To provide a medical opinion to help determine whether to accept or reject your claim.
- Rejection of an injury, such as a shoulder injury or a spinal injury.
- Whether a proposed treatment is required such as spinal surgery.
- Impairment assessments for orthopaedic injuries (for impairment claims).
His accreditations are:
WorkSafe PI, TAC, AMA 4-6
His contact details are:
Phone: 02 6766 9177