Dr Roy Karna
Dr Roy Karna is a rheumatologist based in Melbourne. He performs IME assessments in WorkCover matters.
If you have a WorkCover matter that involves a physical injury, you may be asked to see Dr Karna at various intervals throughout the life of your claim.
As a rheumatologist, some of the conditions he is able to assess and comment on, are:
- Conditions relating to the muscles, bones and joints
- Arthritic conditions
- Conditions of the upper extremity
- Conditions of the lower extremity
You may be asked to see Dr Karna in some of the following instances:
- To provide an opinion regarding your medical condition after the lodgement of a claim (to determine whether to accept or reject your claim).
- For comment regarding whether a proposed treatment is required or reasonable – eg: surgery.
- For comment regarding a pre existing injury or condition.
- For comment regarding your incapacity for work relating to your injury or condition.
His contact details are:
Phone: (03) 9417 4060
Suite 43 / 141 Grey Street East Melbourne, VIC 3002