Dr Stephen Stern
Dr Stephen Stern is based in Melbourne. He is a psychiatrist who performs IME assessments in WorkCover matters.
You may have an appointment organised to see Dr Stern if you have a WorkCover matter in Victoria.
As a psychiatrist, some of the conditions he is able to assess and comment on, are:
- Anxiety and related conditions
- Stress related conditions
- Adjustment disorder
You may be asked to see him in some of the following instances:
- To determine whether to accept or reject your WorkCover claim for a psychiatric or psychological injury/condition. You may be asked to see Dr Stern if your claim relates to work related stress or bullying.
- For comment regarding whether a proposed treatment is required or reasonable – eg: psychiatric medication.
- For an assessment of your work capacity relating to a claim for weekly payments.
- Impairment assessments relating to a psychological/psychiatric injury.
His contact details are:
Phone: (03) 9650 3358
28 Collins Street Melbourne, VIC 3000