Dr Tony Kostos
Dr Tony Kostos is a rheumatologist who performs assessments in Melbourne.
He is an IME doctor that you may be asked to see during your WorkCover claim in Victoria.
As he is an rheumatologist, some of the conditions he can assess are:
- Mechanical joint conditions
- Occupation injuries
- Carpal tunnel
- General rheumatology
- Soft tissue problems.
You may be asked to see him in some of the following instances:
- To provide a medical opinion to help the WorkCover insurer determine whether to accept or reject your claim
- Rejection of an injury, such as carpal tunnel or similar.
- Whether a proposed treatment is required such as carpal tunnel surgery.
- Impairment assessments for physical injuries (for impairment claims).
His accreditations are:
WorkSafe PI, AMA 4-5
His contact details are:
141 Grey Street, East Melbourne, VIC, 3002