Mr Roy Carey
Mr Roy Carey is an Orthopaedic surgeon. He has a practice located in East Melbourne.
He performs IME assessments, and is someone that you may be asked to see if you have a WorkCover claim relating to a physical injury such as in injury to the spine or shoulder.
As an Orthopaedic surgeon, some of the injuries he may be asked to assess are:
- Injury to the lumbar spine
- Injury to the thoracic spine
- Injury to the cervical spine
- Shoulder injury
- Knee injury
- Degenerative injury.
You may have an appointment organised by the insurance company to see him in the following instances:
- To assess your WorkCover claim relating to a physical injury
- To determine your capacity for work, taking into account your physical injury
- Assessment of your whole person impairment as part of an impairment lump sum claim
- To help determine a medical and like question – such as whether surgery is proposed.
His contact details are:
Suite 34, 3rd Floor, 166 Gipps Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002
166 Gipps Street East Melbourne