Prof. Vernon Marshall
Professor Vernon Marshall is a General Surgeon Based in Melbourne.
He is a doctor that you may be asked to see by the insurance company if you have a WorkCover claim on foot in Victoria.
As a General Surgeon, he is able to assess a number of different injuries and conditions. Some of the more common ones are:
- Upper extremity (eg: shoulder)
- Lower extremity (eg: knee)
- Digestive system
- Endocrine system
You may be asked to see him in some of the following instances:
- To determine whether to accept or reject your WorkCover claim for a physical injury such as injury to your back or shoulder.
- For comment regarding whether a proposed treatment such as surgery to a physical injury is required or reasonable.
- If you pursue an impairment lump sum claim, Prof. Marshall may be asked to perform an AMA assessment (involves putting a percentage figure on your injury).
- Assessment of your capacity to work relating to a claim for weekly payments.
- If you have a Common law claim on foot.
His contact details are:
Phone: (03) 1300 130 962
459 Little Collins St, Melbourne, VIC 3000