We’re the founders of this site (Michael and Peter).
Our goal with our site is to provide useful content to help you if you or someone you know has suffered a work injury.
- We’re both current practising lawyers and have practiced in the work injury area for around 30 years combined.
- We run a law firm representing injured Victorian workers.
- It’s difficult to know exactly, but we estimate that we’ve represented or advised close to 2000 people in relation to their WorkCover matters, and obtained tens of millions of dollars (combined) in compensation for our clients over the years.
- We’ve represented people with a range of injuries, from minor to severe. We have also represented the families of people who have died during their employment.
- Ran matters in VCAT, the Magistrates Court, County Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
- Successfully brought claims against some of Australia’s largest employers.
- Presented seminars on work injury related topics to such groups as the United Voice (previously called the National Union of Workers), the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation, and a number of medical groups.
- We created this website which Feedspot.com lists as one of the top 25 worker’s compensation blogs in the world.
We use our experience to provide (hopefully) helpful WorkCover and work injury related information.
If you want information on a specific topic that we haven’t posted on, please feel free to get in contact with us and let us know.
If you’d like to reach out to us for advice to point you in the right direction or enquire about potential no win no fee legal representation from us for your WorkCover matter, you can:
email us: [email protected]
call us: 1800 746 442
Michael & Peter