Please keep in mind that the information contained on this page should not be considered legal advice and no content on this site should replace the need to obtain advice tailored to the specific facts of your case. The facts of a case can significantly alter the advice that can provided. This site only provides general advice. Read more here.
To contact Michael or Peter call 1800 746 442 or email [email protected]
- When does a WorkCover claim end?
- What happens if an IME doctor disagrees with my doctor?
- WorkCover and secondary injuries
- Unable to return to pre injury duties
- How to know whether a WorkCover claim has been made
- Continuation of weekly payments after 130 weeks
- WorkCover serious injury definition
- Have WorkCover payments stopped?