WorkCover conciliation form

You can get an electronic copy of the request for conciliation form by clicking here.


Here are some tips on how to fill out the WorkCover request for conciliation form:

  • Consider getting legal advice if you don’t have a lawyer. If you do already have a lawyer, discuss why you need to lodge a request for conciliation.
  • Make sure to try and get your request in within 60 days of the decision date. However, if you are outside the 60 days you can still lodge the conciliation request, but the sooner you do so the better. You will need to provide reasons for late lodgement.
  • Normally you lodge a conciliation request about a decision that has been made. You can however lodge a request in relation to a decision not being made. For example, if you requested funding for surgery and 3 months later you still don’t have a decision from the insurer.
  • If a decision has been made but you have never been given a “decision notice”, which must be in writing, you are entitled to a decision notice. If the insurer wont provide one, you should lodge a conciliation request.

WorkCover conciliation form

Please keep in mind that the information contained on this page should not be considered legal advice and no content on this site should replace the need to obtain advice tailored to the specific facts of your case. The facts of a case can significantly alter the advice that can provided. This site only provides general advice. Read more here.

Sidebar graphic of WorkCover benefits guide

To contact Michael or Peter call 1800 746 442 or email [email protected]

Written by the Work Injury Site team